Have you ever known personally someone to disappear from the face of earth? Are you looking for them?

Yes. My mother and my baby sister, Louise and Charmian disappeared on 26 April 1980 from outside their home in St Kilda a suburb in the state of Victoria, Australia. Louise was 43 and Charmian was only 2 and a half. According to my mum’s NFL Dallas Cowboys Team Hawaiian Shirt Football Gift For Beach Lovers she saw them waiting on the footpath outside their apartment in the early evening. The neighbour went out to say goodbye to my mum as she’d mentioned that she was going away for the weekend with her boyfriend, a potato farmer in Gippsland. An white ute then pulled up, and my mum and Charmian got in. The neighbour asked is this your potato farmer boyfriend? And my mum replied yes. He seemed in a hurry and drove off with his passengers without acknowledging the Monster Energy Dallas Cowboys Hawaiian Shirt Gift For Beach Trip. It was the last ever sighting of Louise and Charmian. The potato farmer boyfriend was George Sutherland. He was also the father of Charmian.

Many years later in court, George denied that he picked up my mum and Charmian. He also tried to say that he wasn’t Charmian’s father, despite the fact that he got angry when my mum became pregnant and wanted her to have an abortion. Dallas Cowboys Hawaiian Shirt Practical Beach Gift died a few years ago, taking his secrets to the grave. He was never convicted as he hid the bodies. I will never know where he buried my mum and sister, but I have very good reason to believe that he killed them because he didn’t want the financial obligation of a young child at his age. (He was around 58 years old when Charmian was born.) He once referred to Charmian as ‘my little tragedy’. Unknown to my mother, her friends, and myself at the time, George had also gotten back with his ex wife and was living with her in Gippsland.

At the time of the disappearance, I was a young teenager staying with my grandparents. I think back now and I see it as a very

Dallas Cowboys Hawaiian Shirt of my life. At first I thought my mum had gone on a long holiday with George because she wanted a break, and I was confused when she never came back. Months turned into years, then decades. In 2010 the police finally offered a large reward, but unfortunately it hasn’t helped to solve the case. A few days ago on the 7 April it would’ve been my mother’s 86 birthday, but in my mind she will be forever young.. https://www.tumblr.com/catcatcatr1/753069826951528448/have-you-ever-known-personally-someone-to

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này